Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hello.. Why am I here?! This is very rare.. This is new cause I never last this long in the blogsphere. Hahah.

Anyways, I'm in my usual self-loathing, foul mood tonight. It has been going on since morning.

Bio quiz today was fine. I couldn't answer some questions, so I did the best I could.. Tembak. Lol. We also had ADP Mixer for the Fall intake today, which went pretty well lah I suppose. Dian baked gorgeous cupcakes as usual, and I only got to taste one, and she baked my fav!

So, if you non-existent people are wondering why I'm in a foul mood all day..

Some stuff from the past just crossed my mind, and here I am feeling depressed as fuck, thinking I could've done better at life. I could've made better decisions for myself, but noooooooo.. I followed my instincts, and look at where it got me. I wish I actually took the time to sit down and think about it. But I didn't.

 I know I'm going to sound like a real bitch, but I hope people don't know. I hope they wont know, and I hope they will never ever find out.. And if they do ask me, I'm going to say that it was my biggest mistake, because it is.. I'm sorry if time, effort and money were wasted. I wish it didn't happen.

On a different note.. I'm glad he found someone else. With the way I'm acting, it's not like I'm not over him.. If theres one thing I'm over with, it's definitely him. It just feels awkward and very very weird. I really don't know how to react..

Meh. Goodnight.

No comments: