Monday, October 15, 2012

Can't spell Lucky without L.

I must say I had a pretty good week!


  1. My quizzes went well.

  2. I have a blue ombré again! My mom bleached it for me the first time, but it wasn't balanced. So Mei completed the rest. I owe her a lot! :'D

  3. Yesterday was Relay For Life KL. For the first time, I actually went early, but I didn't stay until sunrise. Daniel, Ainsley and I were contemplating whether we should stay or go back. But then halfway both of them were already snoring in my car. Then I decided that if I was already tired as hell at 3.30a.m., I might as well just send everyone home, rather than drive when I'm quarter awake after sunrise..
Quite funny lah. About a month ago, I got a speeding ticket. I was barely speeding. I was going at 93 when the limit was 80. Yesterday while driving home, I was going at 110 at the limit of 90, and the speedtrap camera flashed at Daniel and I. It was scary, haha. If I do get another ticket, I'll probably stop driving until my probation period is over. Haha. 

Other than that, everything's going well. :)

I'm a really, really lucky girl. I've never had someone's (whom im dating) parents like me so much. I've only met them once, and apparently I made a great impression. So great that they keep insisting on bringing me along to the UK with them! I told my parents and they looked at me with so much incredulity. My mom and dad wondered how and what the hell did I do to make them like me, LOL. They think, it's either I put up a great act, or they really do like me!

I don't blame them for thinking that way, because I had the same thought too! I guess it's because this is the first time I actually get to meet someone's parents! and by someone, I mean someone I'm currently dating..... :DI've never met my ex-boyfriends' parents. So, this is pretty exciting!

His parents are great, really. They're really nice. I cannot begin to tell you how nice they are. "Very" is an understatement, guys.. But I don't have the heart to say yes to the trip.. Dad told me, ultimately it's my choice. He told me to give a really good thought about it, and if I decided to go, he'll support me all the way. :)

I guess, you really can't spell "Lucky" without L eh? ;) 

No comments: