I'm honestly dying. I'm so tired, exhausted, and I want to cry. It's like, I don't deserve this life at all. I'm so tired of everything. Everyday, the moment I wake up, the only thing that's on my mind is to quickly end the day, and go to bed. I don't look forward to fun-things anymore.. WHAT IS FUN?
Sigh. At this rate I probably don't care about many things anymore. All I wanna do is just get through Uni, leave the country and make myself happy.
I also realized that I've been working too much, and with everything that's going on, i'm losing focus on my studies. I realized how badly ive been screwing up my attendances, quizzes, and worst.. My group experiment today. I know I couldve done better, I just didn't try. I'm so disappointed with not just at life, but ultimately myself..
I also realized that I've been working too much, and with everything that's going on, i'm losing focus on my studies. I realized how badly ive been screwing up my attendances, quizzes, and worst.. My group experiment today. I know I couldve done better, I just didn't try. I'm so disappointed with not just at life, but ultimately myself..
No comments:
Post a Comment