Thursday, February 21, 2013

Haven't been blogging much lately.

Because I barely had time.



I kinda feel that, when I'm extremely angry or upset about something, that's when my productivity level is at its peak. It's different when I'm happy. When I'm happy, I'm just so overwhelmed by it, and I just live the moment I guess.. Never once I thought about stuff like, "Oh, I should blog about this!" and type a long ass blog post about it.. I'm such a bad blogger.. Also because I was less depressed recently. Because I didn't have time to be depressed. I didn't have time for negativity and self-loathing. Which is good.

I've also been sleeping, and staying up late a lot lately. I sleep in the evening, all the way til night-fall, then spent the rest of my waking hours studying my ass off. Work on the other hand, hasn't been that great lately. So time consuming and exhausting. The only thing that's keeping me moving is the money. 

I've also been feeling very restless and tired the past few weeks. One day, I just arrived at college and I was in the lift with one of my college's staff. It was just the both of us, and usually in situation like this, I just pray hard the lift goes up really fast, or it stops quickly so more people would get in. Not exactly a fan of awkward situations, and who knows what a man alone could do to me! Anyways, I was running with two hours of sleep, and I thought I've smacked enough concealer under my eyes to hide them bags, but I guess I was wrong. Out of nowhere, he spoke to me. He asked if I was alright.

"Me? Um, yeah. I'm okay, why?"

"Are you sure? You look really tired.."

"Mmm, yeah must be the lack of sleep."

The lift stopped and it was his floor. Before the doors closed, he told me to take care and have a nice day. I found it really nice of him, a complete stranger to care enough to ask me if I was alright. I don't really get these kinda stuff often, yknow? Encountering with nice strangers. So yeah, I guess it felt somewhat....nice? To be noticed. But I wouldn't dare to do the same. Unless, I'm at work. Haha.




No comments: