Why I never once called after you left
Why I'm always excluding myself from outings
Why I'm always working
Why dont I strike a conversation with my friends
Nope.. I guess when you want people to care, it works both ways, no?
I'm glad that, the people I was once VERY close to, are living a much better, happier life. There's nothing else better than seeing the people whom you once called your best friends, succeeding in life, really. It's just, how I wish I still exist in their life & get to enjoy their happiness too.
I'm glad that, the people I was once VERY close to, are living a much better, happier life. There's nothing else better than seeing the people whom you once called your best friends, succeeding in life, really. It's just, how I wish I still exist in their life & get to enjoy their happiness too.
2 comments:
Hi Elle,you still exist in my life.You are my very 1st bestfriend.I still remembered you and all of the promise we made.(Living together) LOL
I just wanna you to know that
I miss you Elle :)
WHAT. you actually read my blog? haha. thank you so much, that really means a lot to me. I miss us as well. haha. if I could turn back time and re-live our moments, i definitely would! (:
Post a Comment