To continue my previous post, which was written halfway in case you didn't realize.. I thought it'd be cool to leave people hanging halfway but it wasn't. haha.
Anyways, I am genuinely pissed off at everything today. Starting with people who are selfish. I don't think I can ever stand people who never try to understand what priorities mean, and what they are. They're just constantly going like, "Hey, let's watch a movie." "Hey, let's Skype." "Hey, there's a rave concert this weekend, let's go." "So what, it's just a lab report, you can do it tomorrow." "It's not like you have class the next day."
They just don't understand how much work people can finish up during that span of 3 hours. I could finish up my research part about Testicular Cancer and do some final touch up for my report rather than waste my life away on some stupid movie I can just download and watch it again and again until I puke the scenes out. Some people, whom I call them "Friends" simply don't understand how much those stupid reports and grades mean to me. It's selfish of me to keep cancelling and rejecting almost every single outings, but I cannot further describe how much more selfish you are to put someone's future in the line all for the sake of your entertainment benefits.
You may say that I asked for all of it, but have you ever for a second just stopped, and thought that maybe this isn't the life that I wanted, too? Think about it, which dumbassfuck idiot would want to squat at home most of the time, studying their ass off for a stupid quiz? I mean, it's not like the quiz results are going to affect my final grade? And the lab report? Who the fuck cares? It's not like it's only due tomorrow. We can have fun tonight and spent the next 3 final hours to complete the report.
Kidding. Sarcasm.
But seriously though, no one would wanna walk a mile in my shoes. As of now, going out partying, having fun isn't at the top of my list. In fact, it's nowhere near my list. Getting into SJSU is probably one of my top priority (and maybe the ONLY priority) and I'll work hard to do whatever I can to ensure I'll be able to transfer by Fall 2014.
If you're a true friend, you'd at least respect my priorities, and not make fun, or look at it condescendingly. That's if...you're a true friend.
Lastly, I realised that I've typed too much, and I'm about to be late for college if I don't leave now. So, I'm going to abruptly end my blog post with a goodbye.
Goodbye.
1 comment:
I can feel your anger.a bit.LOL.
You can handle this Elle.Peace ^_^
Post a Comment