Saturday, August 24, 2013

Frienemies

I know it's very childish of me to say that, but it kinda feels like it, yknow. 

Dear Terence, 

first of all, I'm really, really sorry for not wishing you on your birthday. I feel so terrible, I could just die.. It was an honest mistake, because I really did remembered your birthday. I guess giving excuses isn't gonna do much justice because bottom line is, I am a terrible, terrible person. I don't think I even deserve to be called a terrible friend because well, we haven't been "friends" lately. 

You're probably too busy enjoying life there with your friends, and you probably forgot about me, but I really wish you'd know just how guilty I am. Since last year when you left, until now. I never stopped feeling guilty for being this way. I guess you know, I'm selfish like that. When I'm caught up with something, I shut everything else out and focus on myself. 

I just hope someday things will be back to how it was. Maybe it will, maybe it wont, but I'm not gonna just give up. I'm really sorry. I hope you'll at least forgive me.


No comments: