Monday, August 12, 2013

Wow. It's been two months since I last posted something here. So much for wanting to keep this tiny space I have alive, huh. Hahaha.

Anyways, things have been going really great recently. The boyfriend (yes, boyfriend) is finally back from the UK, and I've been seeing him everyday since. Kinda ditched my friends a little bit, but I promise I always try to make time for them when they ask me out. :)

Incase you're wondering what's been going on lately..

1. Boyfriend celebrated his 22nd birthday this year.

Yes ok haha that is us. Picture on the left was taken about almost exactly a year ago at Hilton KL. Right was just recently during his birthday lunch at Hilton PJ. We had a lovely Japanese buffet lunch with his family. It was looooooovely. His birthday was also the day he officially asked me to be his girlfriend, which I personally don't really think it's necessary, but since he wanted it that way, hey, I wouldn't mind, haha.

2. Machines @ KLCC finally (FINALLY) closed down for renovation.

Panorama shot of the store a day before we officially close down. So much memories there! Definitely a bittersweet moment tearing the place apart, but since it's for the sake of revamp-ing it, I'm pretty excited! Also, I'm not jobless. Howie transferred me to Lot 10, but after working there for two days, I honestly do not want to go back at all. 

3. Went to Bangkok!


 Excuse us, haha. Top left picture was in the plane. Wasn't much of a long journey, but we were really bored, and he slept 3/4 of the time.. Top right was when we were in Siam Paragon. There, we had the amazing-est toast ever at After You. I can literally taste it in my mouth just by the thought of it... (: Bottom pictures was when we were in MK having uh, lunch-dinner. haha. Other than that, I just had a really good time shopping and travelling with him. Phuket in less than 10 days! So excited.

:)


That's all for now! 

No comments: